AHCA/NCAL Diversity Executive Leadership Program Application Deadline is June 9th
Ten individuals will be selected to participate in the two-year program. Additional information including eligibility and program requirements is available on our website.
DELP has two objectives:
- To provide individuals from under-represented groups in AHCA/NCAL, including but not limited to race, ethnicity, gender identification, sexual orientation, disability and religion, support, access and opportunities for leadership.
- To provide AHCA/NCAL with increased access to a diverse pool of talented, engaged members and/or leaders such as committee members and chairs, board members, AHCA Council of States representatives and NCAL State Leaders.
- Members of an under-represented identity group including but not limited to race, ethnicity, gender identification, sexual orientation, disability and religion.
- Full-time employee of an AHCA/NCAL provider member facility in good standing.
- Currently employed as a mid- to senior-level or C-suite professional at an AHCA/NCAL provider member.
- Have at least three years' experience in mid- to senior-level long term care management positions or at least one year as a C-suite executive.
- Demonstrate professional, volunteer or civic/community leadership experience.
- DELP Orientation
- Future Leaders Symposium (first year)
- Political Ambassadors Program (second year)
- AHCA/NCAL Annual Convention and Expo (both years)
- AHCA/NCAL Congressional Briefing (both years)
Staff contact: firstname.lastname@example.org