Nominate your team members for a 2022 AHCA/NCAL Award
The AHCA 2022 Awards Program honors individuals who are committed to improving the quality of life for residents. Award categories include:
- AHCA Administrator of the Year Award
- AHCA Program of the Year Award
- AHCA Noble Caregiver ?Award
- AHCA Volunteer of the Year Award
The NCAL 2022 Awards Program recognizes assisted living employees from around the country who demonstrate exemplary work within the profession. This program gives awards in four categories:
- Administrator of the Year
- Nurse of the Year
- Noble Caregiver in Assisted Living
- National Assisted Living Week (2021) Programming
- Administrator and Nurse of the Year nominations: 500-word essay and candidate's resume
- Noble Caregiver in Assisted Living nominations: 500-word essay
- National Assisted Living Week Programming nominations: 500-word essay, activity calendar from the week, and pictures from the week.
Completed nominations for both AHCA and NCAL awards must be submitted no later than Friday, July 1, 2022. Honorees will be recognized at AHCA/NCAL's 73rd Annual Convention & Expo in Nashville October 9-12, 2022. If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Nadine Grosso at 207-623-1146 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Staff contact: email@example.com