Life Safety POC Requirements ReminderRecently our partners at the Maine Fire Marshals' office reached out to remind our ICF/Nursing Home members of the CMS requirements when responding to Plans of Corrections for K-tags. The elements required within a Plan of Correction include:
- How the corrective action will be accomplished for identified affected individuals;
- How will other individuals with the potential to be affected or in similar situations be identified and protected;
- What systemic changes will ensure that the deficient practice will not recur;
- How the facility will monitor its corrective actions/performance;
- When will corrective action be accomplished.
Staff Contact: email@example.com