National Quality Awards Intent to Apply Deadline Coming up on November 15, 2022Quality Award Portal before the deadline. While not mandatory, applicants who submit an ITA will save money on their overall application fee.
Below are three ways in which you can get involved with the Quality Award Program:
- National Quality Award Intent to Apply - November 15: Applicants who submit an Intent to Apply will save money on their overall application fee. No paperwork or application is needed. You can access help documents for the Quality Award Portal here. Submit your ITA payment by logging in to the Quality Award Portal.
- Examiner Application - November 10: One of the best ways to understand the demands of the criteria is to serve as an Examiner. The Quality Award Program is looking for individuals interested in learning more about quality improvement and performance excellence to serve as Examiners. Benefits of volunteering with the program include in-person and online training on the Baldrige Performance Excellence Criteria, CEUs, opportunities for professional development, and networking with other industry professionals. Click here to learn more.
- Quality Award Board Nominations – November 10: The Quality Award Board is seeking self-nominations for their upcoming election process. The 12-member board has oversight over key functions and the strategic direction of the program. For more information, please visit the board website.
- How Small Improvements Add Up to Big Changes
- The Bright Future of Long-Term Care with Mike Hensley
- South Davis Specialty Care wins and learns
- A two-time Quality Award winner shares strategies for perpetual success
Staff contact: firstname.lastname@example.org