Deadline to submit nominations for 2023 Remember ME program extended
- By: Dianne Chicoine
- On: 01/26/2023 10:29:33
- In: Announcements/Reminders
To nominate your resident, please go to the following link, which will take you to the online nomination form. To avoid losing your work, copy and paste full narrative from Word. Submissions must be completed in one session. Partial nominations will not be saved.
Remember ME 2023 Nomination Form
We are looking for pioneering, innovative residents who meet any of the following criteria:
- Residents with historically significant backgrounds;
- Residents who have had unique or interesting accomplishments either while living in the facility or prior to admission;
- Residents who have overcome either personal or health-related obstacles to achieve;
- Residents who have served community, state or country (through volunteerism, civic organizations or US military); OR
- Residents who are considered pillars of the local community.
Join us again in recognizing some of our wonderful and inspirational long term care residents. Please be sure to submit your nomination online by February 3, 2023.
Staff contact: firstname.lastname@example.org